Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sexual Health - Women Forum - My Vagina Stinks!

This problem is likely because of some kind of imbalance. I am pretty sure that yeast infection is the most likely factor in problems with odor especially when it occurs suddenly. However even if you have always had a strong odor in your vaginal area you might still want to ask a doctor and if you have bothersome symptoms that get worse or that do not go away such as burning an itching please inform your doctor or find another doctor.
The link I have provided is to a forum discussion about this subject. The reason I chose this link is because I want to comment on the person asking the question has to me any a negative take on her vagina and I think it is possible that the way you think about your vagina especially if you think of it as a dirty place that it might be more likely to stink. What we think has much power and how we think about the body has much power over it. It is my opinion that many women have a negative view of their vagina but remember it is actually the cleanest organ of the female body.



Sexual Health - Women Forum - My Vagina Stinks!

1 comment:

  1. I found this very nice little blog with a very good list of food that will make you taste better. It is written from a gaay woman's point of view.

    http://abrowngirl.com/2011/05/smell-taste-good/

    ReplyDelete