Wednesday, October 26, 2011

America's Boomtown: Strippers can make $3,000 a night - Oct. 25, 2011

Hey kids does anyone out there need a job the money sounds good any takers?

I am not sure if this is real but it is on CNN's money and financial section so to me being that CNN is as reliable as any news and personally I like CNN's view on the political climate. Not many news outlet really have me agreeing with their political views.
Below I have a quote and a link to the article.


WILLISTON, N.D. (CNNMoney) -- Forget Vegas. Strippers are discovering they can make ten times as much dancing in the oil boomtown of Williston, N.D.
Thousands of men have come here seeking high-paying jobs working for the oil companies. And, at the end of the day (or four or five days when they're working on a rig), many of them are looking for some female companionship at one of the town's two strip club's, Whispers or Heartbreakers.

America's Boomtown: Strippers can make $3,000 a night - Oct. 25, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete