Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Complicated

One of my greatest focuses of my life is in realizing how individual we are all. How absolutely beautiful that is. How wonderful it is to celebrate our individuality. Our sexuality is powerful energy and according to ancients our sexuality is our root source of energy our sexuality is who we are it connects us to love and to the divine. I think modern day society has lost some of the knowledge of our sexuality and has put down certain religions because the context which they want to hold religious views
. I believe all evidence of the spiritual in man is connected to our sexuality. It is great energy very valuable which is why people buy and sell this energy.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...

    This might sound pretty creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

    WHAT if you could just press "Play" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Sound too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?!?

    Well, Let me tell you the news..

    Sometimes the greatest blessings in life are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've synthesized...

    You just press "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

    GO here now to enjoy the wonderful "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete